Thursday, November 8, 2007

NEW FORM OF CBT THAT DOES THE BUSINESS


Just received this amazing new treatment protocol for ME. Absolutely Catastic.

No really, peer reviewed, tested, peer reviewed again, tested again and then it was published, well it is to be published in next week's edition of the...

Can't remember the name of the magazine now. But when I find it I will let you know.

But what I would do if I were you, and I have done the same, is go and see your Vet, as that is where you need to be.

I mean, if psychiatrists and psychologists and people without any relevant diploma's can be ME experts, why can't a VET be the preferred doctor of us all???

I mean, he is used to patients who don't talk, so he won't be using wishy washy talky talky nonsensary kingdom I love you wisdom.

So, have a look at this video, I am afraid I have no clue how to get this one on my BLOG, nothing to do with Brainfog, brainfade or fading brakes.

It is just a fact that computer wisdom was not taught in Med School just like many other things you need as a doctor.

For example, how to diagnose ME, how to communicate with patients if they have an illness yet all the routine tests available to GP's are normal.

So, learning to cope with uncertainty, a requirement to become a GP, is one of the other forgotten things in Med School. Just say the patient is a malingering loser and all be will well.

So, click on the link, and off to the VET. You see, a VET will never tell an animal that it is malingering even though all the test he has in his pocket are normal.

If an animal is ill, just like a normally healthy child, then he is ill.

Simple, you don't need ten years or so in Med School and in Doctors' nurseries.

So click and enjoy new revolutionary CBT, you'll be surprised how well it works, but I am not sure if that is for ME or against wishy washy talky talky delusionism.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another good day at the office

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link, my laughter therapy for the day! Someone knows my cat too well :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails