- According to research, at least 800,000 Americans have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
- This NeuroEndocrineImmune illness now impacts the US economy at between $18-23 billion dollars annually in the U.S.
- Twenty-five years after outbreaks were reported, many physicians in the U.S. & abroad don't know how treat patients with CFS, also known as ME..
- Communicate with the CDC concerning the CFS website page, which is contradictory to enhancing quality medical care access & disability benefits.
- According to the current CDC web site CFS is not myalgic encephalomyelitis, contrary to position in the United Kingdom and other countries.