Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank you card for Prof Hooper and Margaret Williams

Leela Play January 31:

Hi all,

When I was posting the latest letter from Prof Malcolm Hooper and Margaret Williams regarding the complaint (Magical Medicine) to the MRC regarding the PACE trials, I was overwhelmed by the incredible work they continue to do on our behalf.I felt a strong need to express my appreciation, but was hesitant to use Prof Hooper's email address as I didn't want to interfere with all the work he does, and Margaret Williams' address is secret.

In thinking about it, I realized that there are probably thousands of others who feel the same way. If you are one of these, I have started a group email that you can sign as well. You can add a note if you are up to it, or just put your name. I added my country as I thought they would like to see how they have impacted lives around the world, not just in the UK.

Please share this message with anyone you think would be interested in thanking Prof Malcolm Hooper and Margaret Williams.The card will be sent on Feb 14 at 4 am PST.

Warmly,

leela
CLICK HERE to sign this group thank you card for Prof Malcolm Hooper and Margaret Williams

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails