Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dr. Mikovits' response to the CAA: the CAA has never served in the best interests of the patients



October 05, 2013, 11:17:28 PM by Wildaisy:


Wildaisy

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12669
    Re: CFIDS Association Asking Signatories to Withdraw Endorsement of CCC
    « Reply #43 on: October 05, 2013, 10:51:38 PM »
    The CFIDS ASSociation did contact Dr. Mikovits.  Here is what she said when I asked her if the CAA had contacted her and asked her to withdraw her support from the Open Letter to Secretary Sebelius:

    Quote
    Yes they did and below is the response I sent:

    To whom it may concern:

    I absolutely stand by my work of the last 7 years  including my signature on the letter to secretary Sebelius of 9/23 regarding the case definition of ME/CFS.I know that the CAA  is not and has never in my experience responded to concerns expressed by the patients nor do they now or have they ever served in the best interests of the patients as is the only duty of an advocacy organization. This IOM contract is simply a waste of precious resources.I stand by my signature on the  letter and my work which is now always has been and will always be in the best interests of the patients.

    Sincerely,

    Judy A Mikovits, PhD
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:17:28 PM by Wildaisy »

    1 comment:

    Tony Mach said...

    Funny, that's exactly what I think about Dr. Mikovits.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails