Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ME and a relapse ...


My brain has just had a relapse so I am behind in responding to emails etc. I am sorry about that but I can't read very well at present. I wil try to GET back and answer everybody but it will be a lot slower than usually I am afraid.

I am also not sure yet if the relapse is a sign of malingering, neurasthenia, a somatoform autonomic dysfunction, a simple but horrible form of an unspecified somatoform disorder, just simple malaise and fatigue or pure senility.

At least that is what the CBT bloke said at the RSM. That it could and is a sign of ME was too difficult for him and is not very NICE as most of you know all too well ...



Have a NICE day.........

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sorry to hear about your relapse. Only another sufferer will know how much effort it takes to do all that you have been doing with this blog. It is appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr Speedy
Sorry to hear you've had a relapse; they are the pits aren't they? Just when you think you've got this pacing idea under control; wham bang it hits you again. Happened to me last night (a mild one which is keeping me in bed today) while talking to a trademan about some work I want done around the house.
Hope you're feeling much better soon.
Jen
Australia

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your symptoms have taken negative a turn Dr Speedy.

I wish you well and hope you start to make an improvement soon. I empathise with you and know how how depressing it is when it all goes bad. Here's hoping it's the symptoms of "you get worse before you get better."

With fond regards

Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails