- “The contamination by mouse material was excluded in our study, that of Lo and that of Lombardi et al.
- We are not using PCR as a basis of the test but human prostate cancer cells that do not express RNase L so the virus from patient’s blood can grow in it.
- We also sequence the virus and I can assure you it is not mouse material. Governments and insurance companies are horrified by the idea that there is a new retrovirus out there that has infected 10 times more people than HIV up to date.
- My preliminary data show that the virus does not grow in culture anymore after Nexavir + GcMAF although the procedure was identical to the pretreatment culture.
- In the next months more will come from our side.
- A study with healthy blood donors,
- ME patients who got ill immediately after blood transfusion
- and ME patients who gave blood after they got ill will be published in the first half of 2011.
- What these 5 are doing to the patients is a crime against humanity.
Professor Kenny De Meirleir”
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Retroviroly papers: non peer reviewed and paid to publish
by XMRV Global Action on Tuesday, December 21, 2010