Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Message from Dr. Mikovits

Source: CP.

Dr. Judy Mikovits:

 To UK/Ireland and all others in the Mikovits Research studies:

 I am writing this note today to reassure everyone who consented into the Research program of the WPI including but not limited to the 5 year R01 pathophysiology of ME/CFS, that as Principal investigator, I have the legal right to continue that research at another institution and to take with me the samples and materials and supplies purchased for the sole purpose of that research.

Since the sudden closing of the WPI research program on September 30th, I have been in active discussion with several institutions who are enthusiastic about the opportunity to participate with me in this important research. I strongly encourage you to voice your support by emailing me at jamikovits@gmail.com.

As you know, your consent form stated that you could withdraw from these studies at any time.

The funding agencies need to know that you will withdraw your consent if the research is not done under my direction and thus two years of precious samples and resources will be wasted. Emails from participants in support of me continuing my research will greatly help me.

 I deeply appreciate not only your participation in my research but also your ecards, emails, encouragement and most importantly your trust in my integrity during this difficult time.

 Judy

CP's PS: This is direct from Judy and can be posted, it is VERY important. With reference to the statement by WPI to research participants to request the return of their blood samples: It is an IRB/privacy violation to send anyone but me your information. Annette and Andrea are not approved to know participants in any studies. Please DO NOT write to the WPI under any circumstances as they do not have permission to know participant identity or contact. They cannot return processed blood samples and should not have any access to identifying participant information.
 See also: A big thank you to Dr. Judy Mikovits
See also: Message from Dr. Judy Mikovits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails