Saturday, February 16, 2008

CATWEAZLE and ME ...


As you might all know by now I am the biggest fan of CBT, that is my Cool Blogging Therapy. The CBT as in Cognitive Bullshit Therepay, as promoted endlessly by our beloved friends has been useless and silly but you might want to use it if you need someone to peel your potatoes, or if you need to GET rid off fruit flies, mosquitos or other things you don't like.

Just phone the professor and he will bore them to death with his talky talky wishy washy therapy. Now by accident I saw three minutes of my great old friend, no not the professor, my malingering genes would have long zapped to another channel.

No I was actually talking about Captain Slow. The strange thing was he was nowhere near a car nor was Mr Clarkson aka the Stud anywhere to be seen or heard for that matter.

Captain Slow was actually talking to the Wizard of Oz.

Well I think Oz is his name and apparently he eats, breaths and snorts wine even when he is swimming. No seriously.

James the Slow Captain was throwing glasses of wine into the pool and the wizard was not only swimming or floating, he was also telling James with more accuracy than the professor has of diagnosing ME what wine he had thrown into the pool. Most amazing stuff.

However, when I turned on my computer I must say that I have now changed my mind about CBT.

You see, the professor can really fly as Catweazle used to say and he has achieved the most amazing thing with his wishy washy talky talky GOBSART Academy flavour of the century silliness, just have a look..........














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails