Monday, July 7, 2008

Want proof what CBT can do for you ...


I just had a comment that said that I do not believe in CFS. Well I do, it is just that it is something totally different from ME.

It is like seeing a patient with Chest pain.

And you tell him he hasn't got a heart attack....

Doesn't mean there is no problem, he just has a pulmonary embolism.... which is something totally different....

I also think that way too many people are diagnosed with CFS by doctors who don't know what it is and get their knickers in a twist as soon as they hear CFS.

Just read the comments on this BLOG and you will see my point. Many people had CFS for years until a doc woke up and did a Thyroid test or checked for Lyme's disease.

As you might know, only 25% of people get the typical bull's eye rash with Lyme's disease.

So yes, I know very well that CFS exists, but it is just not the same as ME and yet that is what the psycho ramblers are trying to make us believe..........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails