Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CBT lesson Three, yes it does work, just watch this ...

Some say that we have finally found the one and only person on this planet to have benefitted from CBT, others say that CBT for people with ME helps to learn how to cope with silly psychiatrists who benefit from the millions meant for proper research and finding a treatment for a neurologocal illness, but all we know is that you should NOT watch THE GIRL!!!!

Let me repeat myself, you should watch the guy on the left, as he has been the one and only person on this planet treated succesfully with CBT, as you can see for yourself.

But do NOT watch THE GIRL!!!! You have been warned …… Oh, and by the way, this animation was send to me by a LADY !!!! And let me repeat myself one more time to protect your well being, You have to watch the guy on the left, NOT THE GIRL!!!!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails