Sunday, January 23, 2011

What has appalled me the most

WE HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF XMRV-ME/CFS-LYME DISEASE

By Joanne60:

My own history of different diagnosis fibromyalgia, ME/CFS, Arthritis, Muscle weakness, Musculoskeletal Disease, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, as my symptoms deteriorated over 4 years is documented in the right hand column of my blog.

Eventually a chance course of antibiotics significantly improved my symptoms and led my GP to suspect Lyme disease.

After many many months of antibiotics I am nearly 100% improved.

What has appalled me the most is the way these diseases and others are marginalised by our medical bodies, when they have been aware for more than 30 years much of the extent of the damage and causes that the illnesses do, but choose to ignore and allow patients to be blamed for their poor health.

How many of the illnesses such as ... Read more>>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails