Thursday, October 18, 2007

NO IDEA WHAT ME IS????




Today is times day. Or should I say; today is the day that I will share a few pictures with you, how first of all the TIMES sees ME. As I said before, this is an adorable, misinformed paper. But it is only a newspaper.

The same however can NOT be said about the CDC, the American Centre for Disease Control. For years they have spend ME research money on other things.

And if you read the article in the NEW YORK TIMES, they have finally acknowledged that after a documentary that won some Film Awards, I Remember ME, discussed that.

They say: "who helped expose the centers’ misuse of chronic fatigue financing."

But just look at these two pictures of people, from the CDC site, who supposedly are having ME.

And again it is striking to see that the CDC, just like Mr NICE and our beloved DELUSIONAL CBT friends, have never seen someone with ME.

And they have no intention to change that, or do something for ME.

To help them out, I have put a few links in this BLOG to some other BLOGGERS with ME.

FOR EXAMPLE:

  1. VELO-GUBBED-LEGS
  2. BLUE COFFEE MUG
  3. A WORLD BETWEEN TABLES .

When I have time, I will put them in a blogroll, but either I don’t have energy, or I GET a lot of NICENESS to hear from people around ME, so I don’t have energy or time to do just that.

Some interesting NICENESS:

I’m not motivated to get better, otherwise I would have been better a long time ago.

I’m lazy, even though I never was. Again, a nasty BUG must have caused this, make sure you don’t GET it.

I terrorise the whole family if I’m downstairs and ask them to close the kitchen door, as I can’t stand noise. If I go upstairs, I'm not interested in anybody else.

If I read my book, I am selfish as I should do the garden.

If I wanted to walk I would be able to do so.
Blah Blah Blah.

Oh, the best one is, when I said, be glad you don’t have this disease to my partner, and she said, I would never be so lazy.

AFME has done a survey and I think about 50% of Blokes with ME will have their marriage/relationship break up over ME.

Interestingly enough, if you get cancer, there are two forms of cancer that will cause a break up of your relationship, according to a recent Norwegian study.

The first is cervical cancer, Gods knows why, because you can’t even see the thing.

The second one is testicular cancer, so apparently we are less of a man with one instead of two balls.

The question then arrises, how many balls do our beloved friends have??

Let me add a few of the recent quotes form this TOP DOG:

“Collusion and Self-Interest.”

Here he is talking about his collusion with his friends at the GOBSART INSTITUTE OF Excellence, before they paid him ELEVEN MILLION POUNDS only for blowing HOT AIR into people's faces.

His “research interests are in the grey areas between medicine and psychiatry,” again, that is the area of self interest, the more money you have and take away form proper research, the more interest you GET from the bank.

“Collusion" some might and do say, but it can promote rehabilitative or psychological treatments which if taken head on, would only have led to offence.”

So if you call him a liar, he will send his sollicitor after you and start moaning about harassment, call him a TOP DOG, and he has no foot to stand on, the delusional collusionist.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The namesh Bond, Jamesh Bond. I'd like to shlowly exshplain the shymptoms of ME to the shilly woman in the pinshtripe shuit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog. I'm honoured. :-)

Anonymous said...

Dr Shpeedy ish a good man Rachel. The besht Shpymaster I've ever worked for,
Jamesh

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous James
It's nice meeting you, too.

Anonymous said...

For shecurity reashons I'm alwaysh undercovers. Itsh a difficult job, but shumone hash to do it,
the namesh Bond, Jamesh Bond

Anonymous said...

Sorry, let me say it again.
It's nice meeting you, Mr Bond, James Bond. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails