Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NOW or NEVER

By: standup2me:

I am writing you because basically I am about to Give-UP HOPE of you EVER finding a Solution for me and many like me in OUR Lifetimes. I literally do NOT have YEARS left after 24 years of this already.

To add insult to this, because of the "well documented" LACK of Research fover the last 25 Years OR the CDC taking us as a Serious Illness.. I have NOT been able to find a Dr that KNEW ANYTHING ....even tho they thought they did.. as in "It's All in your Head."

It has taken me the last 12 years to Finally get my current Dr, who admitted to me BY HIM< "to the End of his Knowledge about 4 years ago".. but because he KNEW I had some Medical Knowledge, I kept searching and learning and feeding him and his staff INFO and Research and they have FINALLY AGREED to that I AM INDEED Permanently Disabled, even tho my car has had a Placard for 4 years now... nothing for me....YET.


Read more>>:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails