Thursday, November 25, 2010

Treating XMRV

By: Dr. Jamie Deckoff-Jones MD

We seem to be slowly, but surely, getting lives. For real. Ali is past 40,000 of her 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo and functioning socially on a level that has been lost to her for years.

I'm trying to figure out what's the next step for me professionally, but I am ready physically to work part time, also functioning on a level beyond anywhere I've been for years. We are both solidly above 80 KPS points for the last couple of weeks.

I was out and about yesterday for five hours during which I pretty much didn't feel sick. That isn't the norm (yet?), but it is possible.

I don't experience the improvement day to day, or even week to week, but in two to three month increments, it is obvious. The instabilities are damping out. The ground is more stable, reliable. Even ...

Read more>>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails