Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Professor, is all your so called CFS research maybe about Chronic Flabby Syndrome ?

By Sofa and the City:

I know I should reserve my worrying for the important things in life (don’t sweat the small stuff and all that) but my mind can be a shallow place and inevitably it ends up back at my favourite worry: my jelly belly!

Oh how I admire those people that are comfortable in their own skin. And by this I don’t mean the beautiful people (I’m just jealous of those.) I mean the people who embrace and love themselves just the way they are, whatever shape and size they happen to be.

I was watching a programme on Beth Ditto the other day. I don’t think it would be rude to say that Beth is a large lady, yet it appears that this doesn’t bother her in the slightest. Me ... Read more>>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails