Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Extreme torture is exactly what this disease is

Anonymous said...:

I'm a long time advocate and XMRV+. Typically I tend to enjoy your writing, but I couldn't disagree more on a couple of things you brought up. The following comment is dangerous to our cause and possibly the same thinking behind the lack of interest in research and funding.

"Everyone being healthy isn't an inviolable right. People suffer WORSE every day all over the world. I imagine starvation is worse. Or being tortured."

I'm not sure where your from but where I live many generations have worked hard, sacrificed, even given there lives to confront those problems. Now we face new and more complex issues but the system refuses to rise to the occasion for what seem to be political and monetary reasons.

I have been sick 14 years and completely bed bound for 4 years now.

Extreme torture is exactly what this disease is. The truth is I would take starvation because death comes faster.

Apparently you still have moments when life is bearable, but until you don't never suggest there are worse things. Yes the woman in Cambodia is tragic but I've never been able to have a wife or family due to illness.

Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. For 30 years the patient community has tried to be civil with minimal results, so I would argue the opposite of what you suggest. I guess we could keep trying the same thing over and over and hope for different results, but then the psychologists would be right. Its time we demand the attention by any means necessary.

1 comment:

marry lawson said...

Life has not been easy for me, I am here to share the good news of my life, how I was cure through HSV2 by doc zubby who help me within 2 weeks with the help of his herbal medicine I am from United states of America, so this Great doctor sent me a herbal which I took according to the way he instructed, just to find out I am cure after taking the cure for 2 week I found this man email from the internet, how he also help a lady from the same sickness. I am so happy to be writing this testimony to the world because this man really clean the tears in my heart and he is a man of his words I want to use this means to inform those of us who’s doctor had told there is no cure, well here is the chance to get yourself cured from this horrible sickness you can get Dr zubby email via dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com or you can also whatapp him +2348070673249 and the doctor also told me he can fix this sickenss also: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HPV 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails