Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The last time anyone touched me was in January when my doctor shook my hand

Anonymous said...:

My M.E. wax and wane. It changes from very severe to a stage where I can go outside and life is easier.

But the sever state is difficult. You lie there in your bed and your humanity is slowly sliced away bit by bit until all that you are is a being. You are being, but you dont really care anymore if you are dying or being. Sometimes you look at the clock and are happy that yet another hour have past and that you soon can go to sleep again. Theres no dream and no hope anymore, because I am using all my energy to just survive.

I live alone and the last time anyone touched me was in January when my doctor shook my hand. The last time someone kissed me, the last time I had sex, years and years ago.

When I am better I take part in the fight for treatment, for research. And as an XMRV positive I hate when I am told to use my inside voice. Because I have had no voice for so long that when I have found my voice I will shout and make my self heard.

1 comment:

marry lawson said...

Life has not been easy for me, I am here to share the good news of my life, how I was cure through HSV2 by doc zubby who help me within 2 weeks with the help of his herbal medicine I am from United states of America, so this Great doctor sent me a herbal which I took according to the way he instructed, just to find out I am cure after taking the cure for 2 week I found this man email from the internet, how he also help a lady from the same sickness. I am so happy to be writing this testimony to the world because this man really clean the tears in my heart and he is a man of his words I want to use this means to inform those of us who’s doctor had told there is no cure, well here is the chance to get yourself cured from this horrible sickness you can get Dr zubby email via dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com or you can also whatapp him +2348070673249 and the doctor also told me he can fix this sickenss also: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HPV 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails